OAG Historical Flight Status
Gain valuable insight into on-time performance trends
OAG Historical Flight Status provides easy access to the most comprehensive data, dating back to 2004, for reporting and analysis via our web service or Graphic User Interface (GUI). Whether you need to analyze your own company’s performance, monitor competitors or assess potential partners, it puts airline and airport operational performance information at your fingertips.
Value to you
OAG Historical Flight Status data provides added value to any application using industry standard technology. Analysis of air traffic trends will deliver a deeper understanding of airline and airport performance and will add value to strategic planning and commercial development activities.
With no database to maintain and the most accurate historical flight status information on the market OAG can provide a cost effective solution that will elevate your business.
Graphical User Interface
A simple web based tool to look up the status of a flight on a particular date.
Integrate historical flight status into your own website or application.
- Dynamic access to Historical Flight Status drawn from our database
- Updated with 6 million messages per day
- Data available from 48 hours after flight arrival
- Simple search parameters requiring selection of date and least one of the following
- Flight Number
- Departure Airport
- Departure City
- Arrival Airport
- Arrival City
- Option to expand search to include one day either side of selected date
- GUI displays summary and details results on-screen
- Web service uses XML (Extensible Mark-up Language) and SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) as the interface and protocol for data transfer
- Fast response times
Download Product Information
Click here for an OAG Flight Status product information sheet
FREE Trial Today
Select your OAG Historical Flight Status FREE trial
Call your nearest office
- Americas: +1 630 515 5307
- Europe +44 1582 695050
- Asia: +65 6395 5888