Route marketing made easy
OAG Automated Routings Connection Service (ARCS) is a simple, automated solution to effectively market and promote complex routes through airline sales channels.Gain maximum exposure for your connection opportunities on the screens of the major Global Distribution Systems (GDS), enabling your customers and agents to make bookings on services they otherwise might not consider.
OAG ARCS is a very flexible service and can be customized by routing, recipient and delivery frequency. You can change the parameters at any time, ensuring you remain in complete control of your route marketing activity.
Value to you
OAG ARCS helps you gain competitive advantage and capture more bookings in the profitable connections market. Maximize opportunities with preferred airline and code share partners to grow your route network. Attract more connecting passengers with high visibility for your services, improving load factors and increasing revenue. Control costs through an efficient system that requires no hardware, system or development investment.
With OAG ARCS you can market with ease – just tell us what you want to achieve and OAG will do the rest.
- Sourced from 1.5 billion records from more than 1,000 airlines on the OAG schedules database – the most comprehensive in the industry
- Using unique OAG business logic, automatically generates single and double connections, giving priority to online connections and those involving code share partners if required
- 28 million planned annual flight departures are screened and matched for routing compatibility
- Potential routings are validated using industry standard and carrier-specific Minimum Connecting Time (OAG MCT) data
- Full control over which routings to promote to each GDS recipient, with the ability to change parameters for each GDS delivery
- Files are formatted uniquely for each GDS and transmitted automatically
- Choice of delivery frequencies: monthly/quarterly/bi-annually/ad-hoc
- No special software, hardware or development required
- Full technical documentation and sample record layouts available upon request