Powerful airline analysis requires high quality data and the ability to extract meaning and insights from the data. OAG is the leading provider of global airline schedule data and OAG’s Analyser provides the tools which analysts need to identify trends, spot commercial opportunities and monitor competitor activity. OAG’s Analyser is a comprehensive tool that meets the needs of the most demanding analyst while being simple to use.
With OAG Analyser you can access the data you need, in the format you want, from wherever you are, whenever you need it.
The newly installed OAG Analyser, a more comprehensive and intuitive version of OAG MAX, has greatly improved the performance of detailed capacity and schedule analysis. Prior to subscribing to OAG’s scheduling tools, i.e. OAG MAX, this analysis had been done mostly manually by our team. The programme’s quick and easy to use functions have assisted us in our day-to-day tasks. OAG Analyser provides additional features such as historical data and quick data export capability. It definitely meets the needs of the most demanding analyst who requires powerful data which is accurate, fast, reliable and user-friendly.
- The team at Public, International, Industry and Environment Affairs, Emirates Airline.
- 10 years history with data options back to 1996 and one year forward for trend analysis
- Configure your own settings to tailor outputs to your needs and generate reports more quickly
- Time-saving automation and delivery of regular reports with no need to login
- Integrated mapping and data export capability
- Changes only reports
We understand that your airline data analysis needs are unique so we have created two packages of OAG Analyser, offering different degrees of capability – Select and Advanced.
- Airline network planning, airline scheduling, airline marketing
- Airport marketing, airport route development
- Financial & investment companies
- Strategic consultants, Aviation consultants
- Destination marketing organisations, Tourism boards
- Aircraft manufacturers & MRO
- Media and publishing companies
- Educational establishments
- Government agencies such as Immigration & Border Agencies
Want to know more?
Click here to request further information
Call your nearest office
- Americas: +1 630 515 5307
- Europe +44 1582 695050
- Asia: +65 6395 5888