OAG Reference Data
Helping you translate your schedules data supply
OAG Reference Data is the perfect complement to OAG’s core schedules data. Updated daily, it provides the most complete source of ancillary information available to help customers gain maximum benefit and usability from their schedules supply.
IATA codes are translated in an instant into corresponding names for airlines, cities, airports and aircrafts listed in full, eliminating the risk of error or misunderstanding.
The OAG Daylight Saving Time (DST) file enables you to pinpoint exactly when daylight saving time will change in any time zone for up to 3 years ahead, providing assurance that your long-term scheduling and operational planning will be based on accurate local and comparative timings.
Value to you
Airlines and travel distribution companies rely on OAG Reference Data to ensure their systems accurately match flight schedules data with critical related information, helping to improve internal efficiencies and enhancing customer service.
Equally useful for the wider global travel industry, the accuracy of the data helps companies provide the best possible service for their customers and stakeholders.
OAG Reference Data integrates seamlessly into your existing systems with no manual intervention required, while the option to merge any combination of files helps to streamline your processes, saving time and costs.
- Updates available daily
- Custom format and delivery options
- Available as individual files or a merged combination
- Sample record layouts available upon request
OAG DST & Time Zones
- Dates and times of DST changes in each time zone worldwide
- Current year and two years ahead
- Contains International Standard Organisation (ISO) country codes, Universal Time Coordinates (UTC) and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) data
- Comprehensive coverage of cities and airports worldwide
- Full name and IATA three-letter code for every city and airport worldwide
- Contains country codes, state codes, time divisions and longitude/latitude coordinates
- Comprehensive coverage of airlines worldwide
- Full name and IATA two character code for every airline
- ICAO codes optional
- Comprehensive coverage of equipment types
- IATA general and specific aircraft codes with corresponding aircraft names
OAG Aircraft Configuration
- Comprehensive coverage of aircraft types
- Airline specific and manufacturers default passenger seat configurations by cabin
- Airline specific and manufacturers default cargo configurations and weight capacity